Our services in detail.
Our customers in the nondestructive testing sector value our expertise in the erosive application of fine reflectors. This process enables cracks with individual geometries to be simulated. We ensure quality products by using a special impression method with subsequent optical measurement and protocol generation.
Erode of reflectors in reference blocks:
• made with steel or titanium
• with an crack width > 0.1 mm
• with an crack depth of 30 mm, an error width of > 0.5 mm is possible
• in inner tubes with a tube diameter from Di = 5 mm
• made with acrylic glass for the construction industry
• delivery of silicone-based crack shapes
References - Test bodies with eroded cracks for:
• wheel shafts for the railway in Germany and Switzerland
• Steam tubes in the primary cycle of nuclear power plants
• Oil pipelines
• Turbochargers in the automotive industry
• Test centers in Germany and Switzerland